Terms & Conditions
You will always receive a confirmation letter of your booking that includes the general terms and conditions
General Travel Conditions
The Nature-Klik travel conditions apply to all our trips.
- The flight to and from the destination is booked by you. We discuss in advance which dates and times are suitable due to the transfer and fellow passengers.
- You will stay in our lodges/hotels based on full board.
- If you have any questions about the trip, you can contact Nature-Klik directly.
- Always follow the rules and directions of our guides on site; You are also responsible for yourselfs and your travel companions.
- We do not use a deposit
- 3 weeks prior to the trip we will send an invoice that you must pay within 14 days
- If you cancel with a valid reason, you can expect a 100% refund from us. In connection with cancellation due to personal reasons, we always ask you to contact us as soon as possible.
- We can help you whit booking your flight
- Take into account your luggage booking with the flight – a camera bag with camera and lenses easily weighs 10 kg extra.
- If you have special wishes such as vegetarian food, please let us know in advance.
- Correct clothing makes the stay pleasant, you can also protect yourself against insects.
- Your camera is the most important item for your trip. Multiple lenses expand your options, your own tripod provides a stable image.
- Landscape photography is definitely worth doing in this beautiful area. Sufficient memory cards make you flexible.
- Wifi is available at all our locations. If you bring a laptop or iPad, we can edit and discuss photos in the quiet hours.
- Every evening you discuss with our local guide / ranger what your wishes are and which hides you want to visit the next day. We do our very best to let you take as many unique shots as possible.
- The guide / ranger is English and speaks a little German
Except for the flight and sometimes the transfers from and to the airport (Slovenia), all our trips are on an all-inclusive basis. The overnight stays, the food and drinks and the use and local transfers to and from our hides. are therefore included in the price. Due to our many international guests, the flight (and any travel insurance) is not included.
Although all locations have been surveyed for specific photoopportunities, Nature-Klick cannot be held responsible for the lack of species. However, we usually use highly reliable cabins in close proximity to nesting or feeding grounds. We partner with Park Rangers with extensive local knowledge who work and observe the area on a daily basis.
You must take out your own travel insurance. In addition., You must always follow the instructions of the Rangers / Guides. You will understand that Bears, for example, are not sweet little cuddly animals. Nature-Klik cannot be held responsable if the instructions are not followed